Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee, USDA Organic Coffee with Lion’s Mane and Chaga mushrooms, Productivity, Vegan, Paleo, 10 Count, Packaging May Vary
Brand: Four Sigma Foods
Color: Lion's Mane
- 100% Organic arabica coffee with two functional mushrooms. And no, this coffee does not taste like mushrooms.
- USDA Certified organic Lion's Mane mushroom to support your productivity and focus. Wild crafted, organic Chaga mushroom to help support immune functions.
- Every batch tested against pesticides, mycotoxins, and much more. Blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture
- We add wild rhodiola root, an adaptogen known as 'the golden root', making this our most creative cup of coffee yet.
- Perfect to kickstart your morning or power through your workday at the office or at home. Contains 10 instant packets.
Publisher: Four Sigma Foods Inc
Release Date: 2016-03-17
Details: Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee with Lion’s Mane and Chaga is your go-to morning beverage to support productivity, focus, and creativity. Perfect to kickstart your morning or power through your workday at the office or at home. Drink whenever your brain needs an energizing get-it-together hug.
Lion’s Mane is your brain’s best friend. Long used by the Buddhist monks to help with focus during meditation, this beautiful mushroom is our modern-day favorite for getting creative. The energizing effects of our Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee are stabilized with our chaga mushrooms that also help to support daily immune functions. To enhance our Lion’s Mane and Chaga, we add wild rhodiola root, an adaptogen known as ‘the golden root’, making this our most creative cup of coffee yet.
Our shade-grown, organic coffee is cultivated in the volcanic soil of the Sierra Madre de Chiapas highlands in Mexico. After carefully roasting and brewing the beans, we concentrate the coffee by evaporation, and finish it off by spray-drying it into a pure instant powder. As a final step, we run each coffee batch through a third-party laboratory to ensure the absence of mycotoxins.