Circuit Boredom Vinyl
Limited pressing Coke-bottle green vinyl 🔥
C I R C U I T B O R E D O M
T H E A L B U M
• 1st pressing: Limited 2,000 units
• Vinyl weight: 180 grams
• Vinyl color: Coke-bottle Green
• Jacket style: Glossy Gatefold
• Recorded locally in Austin, TX at Matchbox Studios.
• Manufactured locally in Austin, TX at Gold Rush Vinyl.
• This album is 🔥 thanks to the contributions of the following geniuses: Dwight A. Baker (coaching, producing, mixing, engineering), John David Kent (drums), Daniel Creamer (synth bass, keys), Matter McDonald (bass guitar), Dana Smith (assistant engineer), Lizzy Kweller (photography, art direction), Howie Weinberg (mastering), Caren Kelleher (vinyl manufacturing), Aaron Winston, Cassie Shankman, Daisy O'conner, Dan Dyer, Drew Pressman, Israel Nash, Jonny Shane, Little Dan, Mike Meadows, and Raina Rose (shouts, woahs, harmonies and miscellaneous group vocals)
***Bright and Early members***
🚨 This album is available (now!) for all logged-in members to stream and download.
• If you are a member and want to buy the vinyl, don't forget to login to your account before ordering! This will give you your 10%-20% discount (discount % depends on membership plan).
• If you are not a Bright and Early member, join HERE.